See Your Life and Your World Through the Quantum Lens
Quantum physics and health?
It’s common knowledge that the physical world we see is something of an illusion.
We’ve been told that what appears to be solid is mostly “empty space”. This paradox emerges from the domain of quantum physics, a revolutionary shift in thinking that rocked science a century ago and continues to do so today.
For many, quantum physics evokes images of Albert Einstein and Niels Bohr locked in raucous debate. For some, it’s mind-bending concepts like Heisenberg’s uncertainty principle or Schrödinger’s cat – at once both dead and alive – that first come to mind. Yet for others, it’s the dreamlike notion that we’re just one of many clones living in countless parallel worlds.
But quantum physics is far more than a catalogue of heady ideas. Arguably, no other theory provides such a compelling blueprint for reality.
Quantum physics accounts for the behavior of particles that flit in and out of existence so swiftly their detection depends on some of the most sensitive instruments ever developed. But quantum physics goes well beyond the realm of the very small. It also sheds light on aspects of life that until very recently defied explanation.
For example, we now have a framework for understanding how energy transfer occurs at the cellular level without any loss as heat by a process called electron tunneling. On a larger scale, quantum physics explains how Continuum Movement founder, Emilie Conrad, performed wildly acrobatic dance while sensitive recordings failed to show any evidence of neuromuscular transmission.
Moreover, quantum physics is helping us decipher phenomena as diverse as spontaneous healing, how prayer can positively influence recovery from surgery, and why massage therapists sometimes – some would say often – elicit deep seated memories of trauma in their clients during treatment.
The Quantum Health Journal aims to foster a greater awareness and appreciation for the impact of quantum physics on biology, and the implications for health and medicine.
Who reads the Quantum Health Journal?
People like you, eager to explore new life enhancing ideas, strategies and tools. Such as:
- how consciousness sets the tone for your physical reality, including your health
- when to see your medical doctor and when to seek help from an alternative health provider
- how energy medicine and energy psychology can jumpstart your recovery
- which foods will restore and keep you in vibrant health
- how cutting edge scientists are using quantum entanglement to advance global health, and
- insights from such luminaries as Hafiz, Albert Szent-Gÿorgi, Rupert Sheldrake, Amit Goswami, Robert Becker and many others.
What else can you expect from the Quantum Health Journal? How about:
- new insights into why acupuncture and Ayurveda can effectively resolve conditions when conventional medicine fails
- interviews with practitioners of holistic approaches such as resonance (holographic) repatterining or emotional freedom technique
- reviews of health products not yet detected by the mainstream… and so much more.
Give the Quantum Health Journal a try. It’s free. Sign up here.
To your health,
Luis Constantin, MD – QHJ Editor and Curator
“He who stays at home beside his hearth and is content with the information which he may acquire concerning his own region, cannot be on the same level as one who divides his life span between different lands, and spends his days journeying in search of precious and original knowledge.” al-Masudi, The Meadows of Gold
Image: Man in rainbow light and stars © rolffimages | Fotolia.com